Maximizing Battery Performance
Enjoying the benefits of dependable batteries begins by taking action on a couple of basic preventative maintenance steps. Obviously you want the best return on your investment possible. Below you will see a list of quick tips that that will help you enjoy your batteries longer.
- Be sure that the terminals are clean, dry, and do not contain any corrosion.
- Inspect and replace any damaged cables.
- All connections should be fastened properly.
- Seat vent caps correctly on the battery.
- Use baking soda and water to clean battery top and terminals. Do not allow any cleaning solution into the battery.
- Use water to rinse and dry with a clean cloth.
- Properly charged batteries provide longer service. For your safety and to maximize your battery's performance follow the recommended guidlines included with your battery.
- Before storing your battery insure it is properly charged.
- Store in cool and dry area.
- Check the charge of your battery every month.
- Be sure battery is fully charged before using it at the beginning of each new season.
If you would like more in depth information regarding battery instructions and maintenance for your golf cars, please click here.